Vs > Nizneangarsk
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Nizneangarsk Climate & Distance Between
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Des Moines, Iowa, Usa
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Helwan, Egypt
Nizneangarsk vs Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Safford, Az, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Matam, Senegal
Nizneangarsk vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Vestervig vs Antonio Narino
Hato Mayor vs Ainazi
Scott City, Ks vs Wairoa, Frasertown
Burns Lake, Bc vs Mossuril, Lumbo
- The distance between Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy and Nizneangarsk, Russia is approximately 6,675 km or 4,148 mi.
- To reach Cape Palinuro, Campania in this distance one would set out from Nizneangarsk bearing 298.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Cape Palinuro, Campania bearing 220.3° or SW .
- Cape Palinuro, Campania has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Nizneangarsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cape Palinuro, Campania is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Nizneangarsk is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.6 °C (35.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.1 °C (41.6°F) less in Cape Palinuro, Campania. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 439.8 mm (17.3 in) more which is equivalent to 439.8 l/m² (10.79 US gal/ft²) or 4,398,000 l/ha (470,175 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.8° higher in Cape Palinuro, Campania than in Nizneangarsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cape Palinuro, Campania relative to Nizneangarsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nizneangarsk vs Cape Palinuro, Campania
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Brighton, England, Uk
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Segou, Mali
Nizneangarsk vs Ivdel’, Russia
Nizneangarsk vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Nizneangarsk vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Nizneangarsk vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Naze vs Istanbul
Kenieba vs Barcelos
Tuckerton, Nj vs Mitilini
Malatya vs Tateyama
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Nizneangarsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Palinuro, Campania
- Amendola, Italy - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) NE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 162.6 kms (101 miles) ENE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 188 kms (116.8 miles) ENE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) ENE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) ENE
- Latronico, Italy - 62.8 kms (39 miles) E
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Nizneangarsk