| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Palinuro, Campania in September is really warm at 22.15 °C (71.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 60.1mm (2.4in) of liquid is dropped during on average 5 days.
- The skies in Cape Palinuro, Campania are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:07 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Palinuro, Campania September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Palinuro, Campania:
- Amendola, Italy - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) NE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 162.6 kms (101 miles) ENE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 188 kms (116.8 miles) ENE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) ENE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) ENE
- Latronico, Italy - 62.8 kms (39 miles) E
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) SE