| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Palinuro, Campania in November is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 112.9mm (4.4in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 11 days.
- In November the skies in Cape Palinuro, Campania are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:38 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Palinuro, Campania November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Palinuro, Campania:
- Amendola, Italy - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) NE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 162.6 kms (101 miles) ENE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 188 kms (116.8 miles) ENE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) ENE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) ENE
- Latronico, Italy - 62.8 kms (39 miles) E
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) SE